Sunday, August 2, 2009

Sunday Steeling: The Alpha Meme

My roomate and I once: went to church. The only roomate I ever had was my grandmother.

Never in my life have I: went bungy jumping. what...??? It's all I could think of...

High school was: high school.

When I'm nervous: I make funnies. And they aren't that funny.

My Hair: is relaxer-free and growing like crazy. It's healthy and gorgeous. I should have done this a long time ago!

When I was five: ...I'd don't want to talk about it.

When I turn my head left: I have tightness in my neck. Boy, do I need a massage.

I should be: rich.

By this time next year: I should be rich!

My favorite aunt is: Auntie 'nessa. And she'd probably cry if she read this.

I have a hard time understanding: why people needlessly suffer.

You know I like you if: . . . wait! I like everybody! It's a gift and a curse.

My ideal breakfast is: ice cream. But, probably not nutritious so I better not.

If you visit my home town, you would quickly return to your own.

If you spend the night at night at my house, the spiders might get you!

The animal I would like to see flying besides birds: ANY animal will do. The birds and I don't get along so much.

I shouldn't have been: so naive.

Last night I: what did I do last night? hmmm.... oh yeah, drank too many margarhitas!

A better name for me would be: Renee will do just fine, thank you.

I've been told I look like: every famous black woman there is, pick one, any one... and I wish I were making this up and had a dollar every time. Mostly, Tyra Banks, though.

If I could have any car, it would be: whatever Tyra Banks is driving! ha ha!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment