Monday, August 3, 2009

Wipe on... wipe off....


Once I became I mom, I became addicted to personal care wipes. It started with the wipe that accompanied the diaper change. If the wipe is gentle enough down there, surely I can wipe the kids face and hands. Soon I realized these moistened clothes where much more useful than a dry flimsy napkin and I started wiping any- and everything that needed wiping: spilled milk on my leather seats, or my car dash, my shoes, you name it!


Thanks to La Fresh I can wipe off makeup, wipe on insect repellent, wipe off dirty dusty furniture, wipe on lotion, wipe off my eyeglass lenses, wipe on shaving gel, wipe off my shoes, wipe on sunscreen, wipe off nail polish, wipe on deodorant or wipe it off again to go au natural... wipe-on, wipe-off, wipe-on, wipe-off Danielson! It's Awesome! And I can do it all on-the-go with La Fresh's portable towelette pouches. So cool it makes me drool. Now pass me that wipe!

No comments:

Post a Comment