Tuesday, January 5, 2010

No More Renee's Recommendations

Dear, faithful followers.

I apologize for letting you down but, I cannot continue Renee's Recommendations. The idea for Renee's Recommendations came from me wanting A blog; any blog would do. At the time, I was not in a disclosing mood so there was no way my first Blog would be of my innermost thoughts. The safest and easiest thing for me to write about was work-related information I come across day-to-day.

It's probably obvious that I've lost time and interest in that topic because I've stopped blogging. That's just rude to my reader(s)! So, I wanted to drop you a note to formerly THANK YOU for reading and for your support AND to say goodbye to the consumer recommendations topic. Truth is, I'm not that big on consumerism. I rarely consume packaged foods, watch very little television, and can be down right 'different.' Renee's Recommendations didn't line up with my true self and one of my personal goals for 2010 is to make every decision reflect who I am and what I want to do with my life.

If you just can't bare to see me go, No Worries! Fortunate for you, I am a yapper-know-it-all, that loves to give my opinion and have discovered blogging as an outlet. I'm just as moody as the milky way itself and there are times when I just need to vent, express, rant, share, or, just get some shit off my chest. I have found that blogging is format of expression that can be therapeutic for me (and entertaining for others). I love that there are people out there that voluntarily read my thoughts while the people closest to me get tired of my rantings and just want me to stop. My loved ones will confirm that as mouthy as I am, I always have good intentions and that I genuinely care for others and only want what's best for people and myself.

So, I am starting a new blog called Randomly Renee. Randomly Renee will allow you to get to know the real me. And as complex as I am, there is no way there could be a definite aim or reason or pattern... just Random.

I love you,
Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment