Thursday, December 3, 2009

Home Laser Hair Remover by Silk'n


I want, I want, I WANT was my initial reaction when I learned about this Personal Hair Remover Device from Silk'n. I couldn't help but wonder how long it would take me to complete just one leg because I'm hairier than my husband-we're talking wolf. So I sat through the Silk'n video tutorial on their website. The Click'N Learn is excellent for people that and are so eager to get started that they forget to read the manual. Unfortunately for me, this device works best for darker colored hair on light skin people so I'll never learn how long it will take me to have the benefits of long term removal of unwanted hair {long sigh}. [read in the most pathetic tone possible] don't even bother telling me what you think about this one. :(

1 comment: