Sunday, May 17, 2009

Sunday Stealing: The 29'er Meme

1. What bill do you hate paying the most? Credit Cards why can't I live for FREE!?

2. Where was the last place you had a romantic dinner? Aquanox in Buckhead Atlanta

3. How many colleges did you attend? 2

4. Why did you choose the shirt that you have on right now? comfy hoody... it's Sunday!

5. First thought when the alarm went off this morning? If you're referring to my kids one at a time asking me for snacks my thought was "when will you figure out to just go get something and let me sleep?"

6. Last thought before going to sleep last night? I need to go to bed earlier

7. What do you miss being a child? no responsibilities

8. What errand/chore do you despise? cleaning up after OTHERS

9. Have you found real love yet? yes

10. What do you get every time you go into Wal-Mart? a headache

11. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual? no

12. What famous person would you like to have dinner with? Oprah

13. Ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended purpose? yep! Set the lobby of a radio station I worked at on fire!

14. Somewhere in California you've never been and would like to go? Hollywood

15. At this point in your life would you rather start a new career or a new relationship? New Career

16. Do you have a “go to” person? yes

17. Are you where you want to be in life? no

18. Over the years, what about you do you think has changed the most? Me.

19. Looking back at high school were they the best years of your life? No.

20. Are there times you still feel like a kid? Yes. Every time I play with my kids.

21. Where was the hang out spot when you were a teenager? Co-cheerleader, Bridget's. She had a pool so after games we go over there to hang out.

22. Who do you think impacted your life the most? Oooohhh this is a toughie. Childhood. But, I'm trying to undo a lot of mess.

23. Was there a teacher or authority figure that stood out for you? High School principle.

24. Do you tell stories that start with “when I was your age”? haha, yes!

25. What is the scariest thing that has happened to you as an adult? My baby stopped breathing for a few seconds.

26. What advice would you give to someone about to get married? Make sure you're spiritual on the same page.

27. What advice would you give someone starting their first job? Make being number 1 or making a difference your goal. Don't just party all the time like I did! :)

28. If you could go back and change one thing you did, what would it be? Kept my virginity until marriage.

29. If you could go back and change one thing someone else did, what would it be? Not take my virginity.


2 comments: