Tuesday, April 21, 2009

General Mills Retro Cereal Boxes

I want to thank TheDieLine.com for posting this. I actually read about this a couple weeks back but couldn't find the cereal where I shop or images so I could blog. I know I'm all about the new... but, there's just something about nostalgia that makes you stop and reflect if only for a moment to be renewed to look for the next great experience. It's kind of how I feel when I see these cereal boxes. I think of Saturday Mornings as a kid, with my giant mixing bowl filled with cereal (it didn't matter what kind) and my giant spoon watching cartoons before my parents got up. And the commercials... I still remember the original jingles to some of these cereals. Thanks for the memories General Mills. What's your favorite New Nostalgia item?


No comments:

Post a Comment