Friday, April 17, 2009

Colonel Sanders is taking the F out of KFC and will be offering FREEBIE on April 27.


Well isn't KFC just the consumer-conscious company these days! First, the paved the way for fast-foods to reduce and/or eliminate trans fat, then opened first green KFC, now, they're grillin'. KFCs new leaner bird will be marketed as KGC for Kentucky Grilled Chicken - to the streets of New York for a taste test. Like the fried version, the grilled chicken is made with a secret recipe - a blend of six herbs and spices. The formula will be stored on an encrypted computer flash drive right next to Colonel Sander's handwritten fried chicken recipe in a high-security vault in Louisville, KY. It would be too much trouble for me to steal and re-produce the recipe so I guess I'll have to wait until it comes to my market. But, if you get some before I do, let me know how it tastes!

No comments:

Post a Comment