Wednesday, March 25, 2009

NEW PRODUCT REVIEW: Victoria’s Secret’s Dream Angels™ Heavenly Bloom Softening Body Lotion


It’s only appropriate that my first product review be a cosmetic product. Anyone that knows me personally knows that I’m a beauty product junkie.

Heavenly Bloom was love at first whiff. Mmmmm… “Heavenly” was the first thing that went through my mind. It’s not too perfume-y, not too fruity but, just right. Although, in my opinion, it would be too much if you layer with Eau de Parfum as their website suggests. When Victoria’s Secret says 'softening', they truly mean softening. You know how your girdle will stick, get caught or just be more difficult to put on because your freshly lotioned body is creating traction (Oh, I’M the only one that happens too!?) My Spanx slid right on after lotioning with Heavenly Bloom. My skin almost felt like it had a silky, powdery, coating to it. So soft.

Love the packaging because I won’t have to turn the bottle upside down when I start to run low. It’s a squeeze bottle too so I’ll get every dime out this $20 bottle of lotion. Not to mention, the bottle is very pretty. I don’t have to worry about the husband running off and leaving this in some obscure place leaving me ashy for days because I can’t find it!

Here’s the best part, I used the promotional code FRBEAUTY (good through 3/31/09) and hit the beauty trial size jackpot! Victoria’s Secret’s free beauty tote is filled with 13 top-of-the line products like Clarins, Borba, and Stivectin-D (details here). What a great way to continue to let people know that they now carry beauty products. The bonus alone is worth making this purchase (and yes, I will be reusing the RE-filled tote bag this weekend at Jen’s bridal shower).

Other offer codes you might want to know about: FREE100 (Free shipping on order $100 or more exp. 3/31/09) and 2FOR22 (2 tees for $22 exp. 3/25/09).



Was this helpful? Have you tried it? Let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment