Monday, October 5, 2009

Sunday Stealing: The Starrlight Meme

Yeah, it's Monday. But, I'm bored. So, here goes...

1. What was the last thing you put in your mouth? VOJO Extreme Energy Mints

2. Where was your profile picture taken? Supercuts.

3. Can you play Guitar Hero? Probably. I really want the Metallica version... bad... it's on my Christmas wish list.

4. Name someone who made you laugh today. What was it about? Terri, colleague

5. How late did you stay up last night and why? Too late to look at clock, watched Dexter, got sucked into Californication, made whooppee :)

6. If you could move somewhere else where would you and why? I can move somewhere else. Hadn't thought about it because I like where I live right now.

7. Ever been kissed under fireworks? yes

8. Which of your friends lives closest to you? Jennifer.

9. Do you believe ex's can be friends? With benefits? Nope. Yep.

10. Do you like Dr. Pepper? Nope.

11. When was the last time you cried really hard? Really hard as opposed to just sniveling? About a month ago.

12. Who took your profile picture? My little boy. He was entertaining himself while waiting for his turn.

13. Who was the last person you took a picture of? My daughter playing in the dirt at soccer.

14. Was yesterday better than today? Why? No. Yesterday is history.

15. Can you live a day without TV? Yes. I do all the time.

16. Are you upset about anything now? No.

17. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it? Yes.

18. Are you a bad influence? Sometimes.

19. Night out or night in? It all depends on my mood.

20. What items could you not go without during the day? Food.

21. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital? David.

22. What does the last text message in your inbox say? Redbox Free Monday Rental.

23. How do you feel about your life right now? Pretty good. But, I'm always trying to improve.

24. Do you hate anyone? Lord no. That's such a bad thing... and trust me, there are people I SHOULD hate. It's just not worth it.

25. If we were to look in your Facebook inbox, what would we find? Total strangers trying to email and add me as a "friend" and emails to + from my family members.

26. Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass? Yes.

27. Has anyone ever called you perfect before? Yes.

28. What song is stuck in your head? Monday, Monday... can't trust that day... every other day of the week is fineeeee, yeah. But whenever Monday comes you can find me crying all of the time... Been singing all day. I can't think of who sings it. It's an oldie song.

29. Someone knocks on your window at 2 a.m., whom do you want it to be? NOBODY! WTF are you doing at my window at 2 a.m.!? Go ring the doorbell, a-hole.

30. Do you (or did you) want to have grandkids before you’re 50? No.

31. Tell us your Saturday night. "Your Saturday Night." :)

32. Do you think too much or too little? Too much.

33. Do you smile a lot? Yes.


No comments:

Post a Comment