Sunday, June 28, 2009

Sunday Stealing: The ABC Meme

A – An advantage you have – I BELIEVE I have an advantage. If you don't understand what I mean by this I probably have an advantage over you too. :)

B – Blue or brown eyes – brown

C – Chore you hate – cleaning up after deliberate inconsiderateness of others... by the way, I've officially gone on 'mom strike' and refuse to do this anymore. If the house falls down... oh well.

D – Dad’s name – Eric (my mom almost named me Erica)

E – Essential start of your day – saying "thank you" for the new day and realizing it's the best day ever!

F – Favorite color – can't decide. I like them all! So, rainbow if that's a color.

G – Greatest thing you’ve ever done that made you feel really good – my children

H – Habit you have –lot's of 'em! so, I'm going to go with doing Sunday Stealing ;)

I – Issue you hate that the world tries to make you pursue – Any issue that involves OTHERS making bad decisions. Why do I have to pay for their mistakes, I'm busy paying for my own!

J – Job title – Media Director

K – Kohls or Target – Target

L – Living arrangements – huh? I live with a lot of people that probably aren't going anywhere anytime soon.

M – Music you like – ALL, mostly heavy metal/hard rock

N - Nicknames – ugh... I hate nicknames, I believe they're a form of disrespect AND it's labeling (even when it's positive) and I don't like being labeled. But kids have called me nay-nay before. Kids are my soft spot so I let them slide.

O – Overnight hospital stay – giving birth

P – Pet Peeve – buttons that don't work! Other than that I'm pretty easy going.

Q – Quote that you like most – This is a tough one. I remember most things I read so I'm a walking cornucopia of useless knowledge and quotes. :)

R – Right or left handed – left handed so society has forced me to be a little bit of both. I can't use left handed scissors and I do things with my right (outside of writing)

S – Siblings – 5 and a possible I recently found out

T – Time you wake up – whenever the kids get in our bed. This can vary between 3a-6a. Care to join us?

U – Underwear – sometimes

V – Vegetable you dislike – Okra

W – What makes you run late – catching snoozes because my rest has been interrupted (see T) probably after I've gone to bed late the night before.

X – X-rays you’ve had – most recently dental

Y – Yummy food you make – EVERYTHING!

Z – Zoo animal – Lion's of course. My favorite animal ever.


1 comment:

  1. I believe that rainbow IS a color. :)

    Amen to your answer for "I".

    So what are your top three music groups to listen to?

    I'm the same way for "R".

    A possible new sibling? What?

    "Underwear - sometimes" hee hee

    ReplyDelete