Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Short and Sweet REVIEW: CK One


You smell good.

No, you smell good.

You smell MORE good.

No, yooouuu smell more good… and the pheromones were flying.

CK One is an androgynous scent that is truly refreshing.

Top notes: bergamot, cardamom, pineapple, papaya
Mid notes: jasmine, violet, rose, nutmeg
Base notes: musk, amber

I liked it so much I wanted to bath in it. And, I think I need to if anyone is going to notice how good I smell because CK One is very subtle. I also wear men’s cologne occasionally so you may want to ask a normal perfume wearer what she thinks. Dear Husband however thought CK One was a little too androgynous. He didn’t like that he couldn't’t tell if he was wearing perfume or cologne. Overall, CK One delivers on its claims.

2 comments:

  1. I've never smelled this but have you smelled the new Axe Chocolate? Yum! Doesn't smell like chocolate at all though. Strange.

    ReplyDelete