Sunday, May 31, 2009

Sunday Stealing: The Monkey's Meme

1. Name one person who made you smile today. Son

2. What were you doing at 8am this morning? sleep

3. What were you doing 45 minutes ago? watching Dexter

4. What is your favorite candy bar? can't decide... I like 'em all.

5. Have you ever been to a strip club? yes

6. What was the last thing you had to drink? white wine

7. What was the last thing you ate? pasta and garlic bread

8. The last sporting event you watched? can't remember, basketball?

9. Do you go to church every Sunday? I need to

10. Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza? yes

11. What are you doing tomorrow? work

12. What do you think of when you hear Australia? The Wiggles

13. Biggest annoyance right now? Nephew who is now living with us to go to college. He's a dumbass, err... a real donkey (I'm working on the potty mouth) and I used to think I wasn't easily annoyed until he moved in!

14. Last song listened to? R Kelly's ignition remix... I was riding with someone else

15. Do you have a maid service clean your house? yep, Renee's the house slave

16. Are you jealous of anyone? sometimes

17. Is anyone jealous of you? yes

18. What do you usually do during the day? work

19. Do you hate anyone that you know right now? no

20. Are you thinking about someone right now? no



2 comments:

  1. Having people move in is so difficult. I had a friend move in with my family at the end of October and by the beginning of May I kicked him out with no warning due to a stunt he pulled. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wine, pasta garlic bread? Yum!

    Isn't Sunday Stealing fun?

    ReplyDelete