Sunday, May 3, 2009

NEW professional skin care products from Oil of Olay


I don't know how I managed to miss this one! On second thought, believe it or not I don't consume a lot of media (it's too depressing and I can get all the news I need in about 10 minutes on the internet). I always thought Oil of Olay was a good product and so I may give their upgrades a try--Oil of Olay Pro X. They're certainly cheaper than the ones I normally by and I've been cutting back on everything these days.


Oil of Olay Pro X anti-aging product claims they're designed and professionally tested for the part of your face that communicates age the most--the eyes--and helps optimize elasticity and firmness by plumping and locking in moisture on your skin by improving the look of crow’s feet, dark circles, and puffiness.


I certainly give you a review if I get a chance to try it. If you've tried it, let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment