Saturday, May 2, 2009

NEW Patio Grillers by Green Giant Fresh


Now I know I'm officially 'easily amused.' When you go to the Green Giant website you hear the "Ho, Ho, Ho"... and I sing the "Green Giant" part that used to be in their commercials... out loud. I kept going back to the main page just to do it over again! But, don't go looking on their site for information about this product because it's not there, yet. It never ceases to amaze me the amount of effort companies put into R&D and marketing and forget to leave a way for consumers to find out more. Oh well, that's what I'm here for, right? :) It's grillin' season! So, look for this product to make it easy for you to add vegetables to your menu. Green Giant Fresh Patio Grillers are full grill kits complete with fresh produce, chef-inspired sauces and a recyclable, no-mess grill tray. Green Giant Fresh Patio Grillers are located in the produce section of grocery stores nationwide. They are available in five varieties:
-- Fire Roasted Salsa with red pepper, jalapeƱo, poblano, garlic, onions and tomatoes with chili lime seasoned oil;
-- California Blend with broccoli, cauliflower, squash, zucchini and carrots with chive butter sauce;
-- BBQ Blend with broccoli, red potatoes, squash and carrots with garlic herb sauce;-- Green Bean & Carrot Blend with chive butter sauce; and
-- Baby Red Potatoes with rosemary herb sauce.
All of the varieties go from grill to table in just 20-25 minutes. My mouth is watering... we like veggies in our house (well, we like just about everything, but thats not the point). Check it out. Let me know what you think and I'll do the same. Oh and I'd like to thank FoodBizDaily.com for the image.

No comments:

Post a Comment