Friday, May 1, 2009

NEW JVC Everio camera is sending a Blogger to BlogHer '09

Click to Visit I'm learning as I go with this whole blogging thing... but have you noticed I've put any video up? Wouldn't it be nice if I had a new camera to capture my unbelievable moments as they happen to me and even nicer if I could go to an event where I can learn more about blogging? If not for me, how about you?! Enter to win a trip to BlogHer '09 and a JVC Everio camera to capture all the memories! This sweepstakes is open to all bloggers.

As a fellow blogger mom, I understand we have many important responsibilites when raising and caring for a family and that includes capturing and sharing the memories with family, friends, and extended family and friends known as followers. The JVC Everio line of camcorders makes recording and sharing video easier than ever and is perfect our job. The contest runs through May 29th and winners will be announced on June 2nd.
Everio is compact and comes is many stylish colors. Which JVC camera would be best for your family's lifestyle? Click the button and jump over to and tell Everio camera and be entered to win a trip to BlogHer '09 in Chicago, IL on July 24th - 25th. Good Luck... but not too much ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment