Monday, April 27, 2009

Next time you have dental work, ask for this NEW PRODUCT: Oraverse

When I leave the dentist feeling numb, I smile and take pictures of how crooked it is text to friends; I talk just to see how silly I sound and if I'm going to slobber. Then, I eat and drink just to see if I can not only do it but, do it without drooling or biting and chewing my tongue.And the tingling sensation I get when the numbness is just wearing off... well, that just tickles! Now, most of you normal people out there aren't as easily entertained and are more responsible than I am so you'll appreciate this product. OraVerse (phentolamine mesylate) is an injection that speeds up the your return to normal and function of your mouth. Product claims to do it in half the time. Drats! No fun for me

No comments:

Post a Comment