Friday, April 10, 2009

NEW PRODUCT LAUNCH: Zun - Carbonated energy supplement


ZŪN proposes to fight cognitive degeneration (due to a blend of nutraceuticals that includes CoQ10, Ginkgo Biloba, CHoline, antioxidant vitamins, caffeine, and Taurine)! The graphics of the floating rocket bottle on the beta site is so cool and, they're only appropriate since their slogan is "Out of this World." I like that the flavor wouldn't have that typical vitamin aftertaste but I don't like the amount of calories. It Launches is Fourth of July. So, I'll need one of these as I'll be spending my 4th of July the way I have the last few years, on the side of the road, keeping my kids from running out into our annual community parade. I'll be sure to let you know if I had more energy to go after them!

No comments:

Post a Comment