Monday, April 20, 2009

My NEW space

We bought an old house that needs some work/remodeling including our nearly 1-acre yard shown here. This is the view from my living room.... kind of scary right now, I know. But the window is great and so is the view if you don't look down. The kids can't play back there! But, it's got potential and we've got some great ideas. I can't wait!!

We haven't done anything towards the house (including decorating) so when I got this patio furniture this weekend I was thrilled. It's the first step to making our home into what we want.


Now I can sit and look at the trees and pretend I'm on the beach. I just hope the smell of pledge wears off soon. That nice wood paneling you see in the background is the results of 2 cans of pledge!

No comments:

Post a Comment