Sunday, April 12, 2009

FREEBIE: Adobe® Flex™ Builder 3 Professional for unemployed developers


Here's another do-good company whose freebie I hope you won't be needing. I won't be mentioning the new tech-stuff I come across in this blog because that's an arena I don't want to touch--technology moves so fast, I could fill this blog with noting but tech innovations that would be outdated by the time I finish typing this sentence. Plus, there are already a plethora of sites, publications, groups, etc. that focus just on technology. I wanted to mention this because of the charity nature of it and who knows... you might know someone that can use it.





That being said, I have no idea on how to explain what this software does. So here's a quote from their website: Flex is a highly productive, free open source framework for building and maintaining expressive web applications that deploy consistently on all major browsers, desktops, and operating systems. While Flex applications can be built using only the free Flex SDK, developers can use Adobe® Flex® Builder™ 3 software to dramatically accelerate development. Try Flex Builder 3 free for 60 days. Try ILOG Elixir to enhance data display in your Flex applications.

No comments:

Post a Comment