Monday, April 20, 2009

Ben & Jerry's Flavor with a mission: Chocolate Macadamia is a Double Dip of Fair & Sustainably Harvested Ingredients


Ahh... more ice cream! Did I mention I really like ice cream. My favorite meal? Ice cream. My favorite dessert? Ice cream. My favorite sandwich? Ice cream sandwich! Ben & Jerry’s launched a new addition to its line of Fair Trade flavors from its Vermont headquarters. Chocolate Macadamia won’t be the newest Fair Trade flavor for long. Fans can enter their own funky flavor ideas using the ‘flavor generator’ on the company’s web site until the contest ends on May 26th, 2009. Consciously concocted with ingredients from around the world, Chocolate Macadamia has an unquestionably universal appeal. But, they had me at ice cream!

No comments:

Post a Comment