Saturday, March 28, 2009

NEW PRODUCT: Aero Garden


Cooking by recipe is one of my favorite things to do. It caters to my obsessive side while taking my mind of things. I love trying and sharing my creations and my kids get practically gourmet dinners everyday! Needless to say, I use a lot of fresh ingredients and herbs. This seems like a product I need. I'm just not willing to make the investment of $149 yet for something I may not be able to grow herbs fast enough in. Product claims to simulate the rainforest's high humidity, oxygenation, nourishment and natural lighting to grow fresh, flavorful herbs indoors. It's 100% natural, requires no dirt or sunlight; self-monitoring computerized technology maintains ideal growing conditions and alerts when more water or nutrients are needed. Sounds so high tech. If you've tried this fabulous gadget. Please tell me what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment